Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name of a city in Quebec that lies across the river from Ottawa, Canada's national capital?
2. Which of these is the name of a major river that flows through southern Quebec?
3. The Haskell Free Library was built on the border between Quebec and which American state?
4. There is a city in Quebec named Val-d'Or. What does its name mean in English?
5. Which of these is the name of a village located along the Hudson Bay in northern Quebec?
6. Mont D'Iberville is considered the highest point in both Quebec and what neighboring province?
7. Which of the following places is a popular vacation destination in Quebec for skiers?
8. Three of these cities can be found in Quebec. Which is the odd one out?
9. What is the name of an iconic hotel that was built in Quebec City in 1892?
10. Montreal, Quebec's largest city, is located on an island.
Source: Author RedHook13
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.