Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A fairly easy one to start with but be careful. In which district is Central Plaza?
2. Hash House Harriers are groups who run following a pre-laid trail of chalk or flour. There are Hashes all over the World but the pastime is particularly popular in SE Asia where it originated in the 1930's. How many Hashes are there in Hong Kong?
3. Who is the famous tailor in Burlington Arcade who is reputed to have made clothes for celebrities such as Pavarotti, Margaret Thatcher, George Bush, Prince Charles and Michael Jackson?
4. How many administrative districts are there in Hong Kong?
5. On which floor in Times Square is Fortress World?
6. There are hundreds of Taoist temples in Hong Kong, some of which are dedicated to a sea deity. Who is this goddess of sailors?
7. Which famous romantic novel and film starring William Holden and Jennifer Jones was set in 1950's Hong Kong?
8. The Special Administrative Region (SAR) of Hong Kong consists of Hong Kong Island, The New Territories, Kowloon and a number of outlying islands. Approximately how many islands make up Hong Kong SAR?
9. Although Hong Kong is not a full democracy there are multiple political parties and a limited amount of voting of candidates. Which was the most powerful political party in 2004?
10. Who was the first British Governor of Hong Kong?
Source: Author dericpw
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.