Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name of the company that operates the cross-harbour passenger ferries?
2. Where is the Noon Gun situated?
3. Where is the Hong Kong Jockey Club's headquarters and original race course?
4. What sits outside the entrance of the headquarters building of the Hong Kong And Shanghai Banking Corporation?
5. Where is the Old Clock Tower?
6. To where would you take a tram to visit 'Ripley's Believe It Or Not'?
7. What is the name of the well-known Japanese department store that sits between Hennessey Road and Lockhart Road?
8. Dai Pai Dongs are a common sight in Hong Kong. What are they?
9. What does the name 'Hong Kong' mean?
10. What symbol appears on the Hong Kong flag?
Source: Author dericpw
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LilahDeDah
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.