Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. January 12, 1976: Which well-known author died on this day?
2. February 4, 1976. In which city did the XII Winter Olympics begin?
3. April 1, 1976. Which computer company is formed by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak?
4. April 10, 1976. Which album reached number one on the US Billboard 200 charts and began a ten-week stay there?
5. May 06, 1976. Which type of natural disaster struck the Friuli area (northeastern Italy)?
6. June 1, 1976. Which conflict between the United Kingdom and the Iceland came to an end?
7. July 20, 1976. On which planet did the NASA spacecraft Viking 1 land?
8. September 10, 1976. Which type of passenger vehicles are involved in a collision near the city of Zagreb (in what was then Yugoslavia)?
9. November 2, 1976. Which candidate won election as President of the United States?
10. December 1, 1976. Of which country does José López Portillo become President?
Source: Author bernie73
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.