Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Alamo is now known as the place of a famous battle. What was its original purpose?
2. The first part of the most famous battle cry of the Texas Revolution was "Remember the Alamo." What is the (less well-known) second part of that battle cry?
3. What was Jim Bowie's role at the Battle of the Alamo?
4. The night before the Siege of the Alamo began, what were the Texans doing?
5. Which of the following is NOT a true statement about the defenders of the Alamo?
6. There were many flags flown by the Texans in the Texas Revolution. Which flag or flags was flown by the Texans at the Alamo?
7. Which of the following is NOT true of the Commander of the Alamo, William Barrett Travis?
8. Who wrote the famous letter from the Alamo that declared "Victory or death?"
9. The Alamo defenders are now considered heros. Who would have most likely been their heroes?
10. Several men left the Alamo to deliver messages for Colonel Travis. Which of these men returned to fight and brought reinforcements?
Source: Author CindyJD
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.