Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which Indians that lived in Texas were most warlike and fierce?
2. Which European was the first to see the coast of Texas?
3. Which battle was the last of the Texas Revolution?
4. In the Republic of Texas, you could only be president twice.
5. What was the first war Texas fought in?
6. What was the name of the first cattle trail in the Texas cattle industry?
7. What was Texas's main industry in the mid-1800s?
8. Who was the Texas governor who supported the political movement called "Populism"?
9. In what year did Texas celebrate its centennial?
10. What was the slogan of the 34th President, born in Denison, Texas, Dwight D. Eisenhower?
Source: Author joeba
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.