Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which cookie includes butter, sugar, eggs and semi-sweet morsels of chocolate?
2. Which cookie's ingredients include flour, salt, cream of tartar...and is then rolled in cinnamon-sugar?
3. Which cookie needs some "JIF" or "Skippy" to make?
4. Take some of a horse's favorite food and combine it with some dancing dried fruit grown in California to make what cookies?
5. This kind of pastry can be made a bunch of different ways--fudge, chocolate chunk, double chocolate...as long as there's chocolate involved, you're good. Which one am I talking about?
6. Which cookie shares a name with a movie star from Gilligan's Island?
7. Which cookie's distinctive ingredient comes from a product extracted from a cane?
8. A small young girl in Paris who lived in a house covered with vines, may come to your mind while making these cookies flavored with lemon or orange flower water. Which cookies are these?
9. "Snap," "Crackle," and "Pop" would approve of which cookies?
10. Even though it has more of a cake texture, which cookie looks like a part of your hand?
Source: Author kkoala87
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.