Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name of the dish which a lot of Egyptians eat for breakfast?
2. Russians enjoy a variety of breakfast foods but what is their version of porridge/oatmeal called?
3. What is "Chakchouka"?
4. Most of us have heard about the great British breakfast but what is the spicy pepper, sage and marjoram sausage, sold in rings, called?
5. What does the Filipino word "almusal" mean?
6. What is congee?
7. What is a Mexican bread, often eaten with breakfast, called?
8. Which word translates to "bouncer" or "throwing out" and is a popular Dutch breakfast dish?
9. What is the more common name for Sofkee, of Native American origin, eaten mostly in the South of the U.S.A?
10. Many South Africans enjoy a British style breakfast but what extra food often accompanies it?
Source: Author playmate1111
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.