Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these gods or goddesses was accepted only as a guest of honor in the royal pantheon at Olympus?
2. Who created the Vietnamese Romanized script known as 'Quoc Ngu'?
3. Which of these gods was therianthropic?
4. What was the most important city of the ancient Cambodian empire of Funan?
5. To the Argives, who was the first man, son of Inachus and Melia?
6. The monsoon season is of paramount importance to the people of South and Southeast Asia. The term is derived from Arabic and has what meaning?
7. The first man of the Arcadians was whom?
8. When Sun Yat Sen stepped down from his position as provisional president of China in February of 1912, who replaced him?
9. What is another name for the Napoleonic 'Battle of Aboukir Bay'?
10. At what battle did William Wallace finally meet defeat?
Source: Author thejazzkickazz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.