Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How much material is spread over Scarlett's new green-flowered muslin dress? Hint: The answer is on the first page of the book.
2. Why were the Tarleton twins at Tara talking to Scarlett?
3. How old was Ellen O'Hara at the start of the war?
4. Were Scarlett's sisters named Susan Elinor and Caroline Irene?
5. Who was Scarlett and Charles Hamilton's son named after?
6. Rhett tells Scarlett that his money is in the banks of England, and in gold. Why?
7. Who does Rhett tell Scarlett that he'd back her against any day?
8. What does Melanie ask Scarlett to do if she died?
9. Why does Rhett laugh at Scarlett when he comes to take her, Melanie, and the baby to Tara?
10. How many adult slaves are left at Tara when Scarlett and her group arrive?
Source: Author sexxy_kitty20
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor MotherGoose
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.