Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the movie, India Wilkes hates Scarlett because she stole India's beau, Charles Hamilton, from her. In the book, who is the man who left India when he became captivated by Scarlett's charms?
2. In the movie, Scarlett whispers something to Cathleen Calvert about Rhett Butler. In the book, we find out what she says. What is her question to Cathleen?
3. True or false: In the movie, Scarlett's wedding was the day after Melanie and Ashley's wedding.
4. In the book, Scarlett was pregnant four times. How many times was she pregnant in the movie?
5. True or false: In the book, Melanie offers her wedding ring as a donation at the Bazaar, and Scarlett follows suit, for the same reason.
6. When Rhett and Scarlett are waltzing at the bazaar in the movie, Rhett tells Scarlett he wants to hear the words "I love you" from her. Does he say this in the book?
7. Which of the following Atlanta characters from the book does not exist in the movie?
8. In the movie, Gerald O'Hara dies jumping his horse over a fence chasing after Jonas Wilkerson. How does he die in the book?
9. In the book, Suellen ends up marrying Will Benteen, a "Cracker" who comes to live at Tara after the war. Does Suellen marry in the movie?
10. In the movie, the dress Rhett chooses for Scarlett to wear to Ashley's surprise party is red. What color is it in the book?
Source: Author scarlettmw
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.