Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name (NOT nickname) of the main boy in the movie?
2. Who said this: "Once upon a time there was a magical place, where it never rained. The end."
3. The real purpose of the boys digging the holes is to build character.
4. Zero is related to Madame _______.
5. What is the name of the boy that replaces Zero?
6. What is the special ingredient that the Warden adds to her nail polish?
7. What occupation did Kate Barlow hold before she became Kissin' Kate Barlow?
8. Who plays Kissin' Kate?
9. Why does Kate become Kissin' Kate?
10. Who said this: "My no-good-dirty rotten-pig-stealing-Great-Great-Grandfather."
11. Sam, the Onion Man, says this each time Miss Kate asks him to fix something.
12. What is the name of Sam's donkey?
13. When Stanley breaks the curse, his father finally figures out how to get rid of foot odor.
14. Why don't the yellow-spotted lizards bite Zero and Stanley?
15. Who really stole the sneakers that got Stanley into Camp Green Lake in the first place?
Source: Author megrit
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor linkan
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.