Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "World domination...The same old dream. Our asylums are full of people who think they're Napoleon, Or God." Which Bond actor said it?
2. "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." Which Bond said it?
3. "It'll take more than cutting off your earlobes, Blofeld, to turn you into a count." Which Bond said it?
4. "May Day, where have you been? I've been waiting for you... to take care of me, personally." Which Bond said it?
5. "My dear girl, there are some things that just aren't done, such as drinking Dom Perignon '53 above the temperature of 38 degrees Fahrenheit. That's just as bad as listening to the Beatles without earmuffs!" Which Bond said this rather amusing quote?
6. "What? No small-talk? No chit-chat? That's the trouble with the world these days. Nobody takes the time to do a real sinister interrogation. It's a lost art." Which Bond said it?
7. "I guess it's, uh....a farewell to arms." Which Bond said it?
8. "All those feathers and he still can't fly!" Which Bond said this cleverly timed quote?
9. "Well, hardest substance found in nature, they cut glass, suggest marriages, I suppose it replaced the dog as the girl's best friend. That's about it." Which Bond said it?
10. "Vodka martini, plenty of ice... if you can spare it". Which Bond said this?
Source: Author Bruce007
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.