Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the song 'All I Really Want To Do', what is it that Dylan wants to do?
2. On the album 'Bringing It All Back Home', Dylan attempts to start a song but breaks into a fit of laughter after the first line, causing him to have to stop and start again. What is the name of this song?
3. Tough one here for the more hardcore Dylan fans: At the Band's legendary farewell concert 'The Last Waltz' in 1976 (filmed by Martin Scorsese no less), Bob joined The Band on stage for a few songs - which of these (among others) did he play?
4. In 'Masters Of War', which biblical figure does Dylan compare the warmongers to?
5. In the ballad 'Boots Of Spanish Leather', which two cities are mentioned?
6. The line 'Gonna find me a janitor to sweep me off my feet' comes from which song?
7. True or false: Bob Dylan has performed on record with both Johnny Cash and Emmylou Harris.
8. What was the name of the 1973 film for which Dylan provided the soundtrack (which included 'Knockin' On Heaven's Door')?
9. At Dylan's 30th Anniversary Celebration concert, who performed Bob's song 'Absolutely Sweet Marie'?
10. And finally: In what year did Dylan's so-called 'Never-Ending Tour' actually begin?
Source: Author JackOfHearts
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.