Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Colonel Parker was given the honorary title of Colonel by Jimmie Davis, the governor of _________.
2. Colonel Parker took full control as manager of Elvis Presley in ______.
3. On __________, Elvis Presley received his draft notice for the then compulsory two year service with the United States Army.
4. Elvis Presley's overseas service took place in Germany from October 1, 1958 until March 2, 1960, as a member of the ____________.
5. Elvis Presley's sixth movie production was __________.
6. He was proud of his role in ______ because the part was originally offered to his idol James Dean.
7. He was offered the lead role of Tony in the film adaptation of the Broadway musical "West Side Story" but turned it down because _________.
8. Elvis won _______ Grammy awards.
9. Colonel Parker died on January 21, ________.
10. Elvis Presley made music history in Britain 16 Jan 05, achieving the UK's 1000th number one single with ________.
Source: Author richieTCBmacca
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.