Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. From which state does the Grateful Dead title character "Jack Straw" hail?
2. Whose father warned him that he'd never get far, because "there isn't really very far to go"?
3. What is the "one thing" the narrator asks of the title character "Sugaree"?
4. All things seem to compel the title character Jed to return to his home state. What state is that?
5. Which Grateful Dead title character said "I know you don't want my love no more"?
6. What Grateful Dead title character is described as "child of countless trees" and "child of boundless seas"?
7. What is the name of the lawman who refuses to arrest the title character of "Stagger Lee"?
8. "Annie Bonneau from St. Angel" came to visit which Grateful Dead title character?
9. What Grateful Dead title character is described as "that hairy man, shadowboxing the Apocalypse and wandering the land"?
10. The narrator tells which title character that he was "feeling lost, lacking in some direction"?
Source: Author OofahLandian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.