Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Good Old Mountain Dew" was the signature song of what bespectacled banjo player who was a member of the cast of "Hee Haw" for many years?
2. "Hello, Walls" was a number one hit for what Louisiana-born singer who was known as "The Hillbilly Heartthrob" and "The Singing Sheriff"?
3. Is this much beloved singer having "Sweet Dreams" up in Hillbilly Heaven, or is she still "Walkin' After Midnight"?
4. They didn't call him "The King of Country Music" for nothing. What famous artist is identified with "The Wabash Cannonball"?
5. In Hillbilly Heaven, we have both kinds of music: Country AND Western. "El Paso" was just one of the many hits for what superstar who left us at the early age of only 57?
6. He had a lot of hit songs, but "Walking the Floor Over You" may be the most famous for what man known as "The Texas Troubadour"?
7. Which Country singer, perhaps the most famous of all time, is still singing "Your Cheatin' Heart" up in Hillbilly Heaven?
8. Which Texas native, known as "Gentleman Jim," scored a number one hit with "He'll Have to Go"?
9. What country superstar gave us the following advice: "Stand By Your Man"?
10. And now to end this quiz on an appropriate note, what famous artist, who also sang "Do Not Forsake Me, Oh My Darling" for the movie "High Noon," had a hit song in 1961 with "I Dreamed of a Hill-Billy Heaven"?
Source: Author daver852
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.