Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Pray that it's raining on Sunday Stormin' like crazy"
2. "I told John he must've been crazy
'Cause you were just about to say I do"
3. "You will always be the miracle that makes my life complete,
And as long as there's a breath in me, I'll make yours just as sweet.
As we look into the future, it's as far as we can see,
So let's make each tomorrow be the best that it can be."
4. "And she said, How can I help you to say goodbye?
It's OK to hurt, and it's OK to cry
Come, let me hold you and I will try
How can I help you to say goodbye?"
5. "Holding you I held everything
For a moment wasn't I a king
But if I'd only known how the king would fall
Hey who's to say you know I might have chanced it all"
6. "She knows his love's in Tulsa"
7. "I hear people saying we don't need this war
I say there's some things worth fighting for"
8. "It was seven hundred fenceposts from your place to ours"
9. "I don't leave any room for doubt
When it comes to you and me
You know all about the way I feel inside
You know how hard I try
But that don't mean that I can't"
10. "Last night I had a crazy dream
A wish was granted just for me
It could be for anything
I didn't ask for money
Or a mansion in Malibu"
11. "Well I ain't afraid of die'n,It's the thought of being dead
I wanna go on being me once my eulogies been read"
12. "You say you've turned it off
Hid your heart up on a shelf
Scared of what it might cost
To take it off for someone else"
13. "I never knew there were such great movies
On TV at 3 a.m.
I'd never guessed at a midnight Tuesday
I could have pizza ordered in"
14. "I can sit and watch the fields fill up
With rays of glowing sun
Or watch the moon lay on the fences
Like that's where it was hung"
15. "He called her on the road
From a lonely cold hotel room"
16. "Got a picture of you I carry in my heart
Close my eyes to see it when the world gets dark"
17. "In the town where I was raised
The clock ticks and the cattle graze
Time passed with Amazing Grace
Back where I come from
Now you can lie on a riverbank"
18. "Is it really him or the loss of my innocence.
I've been missing so much."
19. "No I didn't get the front yard cut
Cause I had to wash my truck"
20. "Oh,I never been here before
I've never been loved like this
Never been tumblin',stumblin' over the words that get tangled inside of me
I've never been moved this way
Nobody's ever made me say"
Source: Author babygilr182002
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.