Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This singer reminded you to "Live Like You Were Dying", and also that he's "Better Than I Used to Be". He also noted that "I Need You" and you are "My Best Friend". Who is he?
2. This country singer maybe thinks that winning American Idol is "Just A Dream", and "I Told You So". She is an "All-American Girl", even if she married a Canadian hockey player. Who is she?
3. This band said "Hello World", when they made their debut in 2007. If they tell you that "Love Don't Live Here" don't worry because eventually they'll "Need You Now" and say "I Run To You". Which country band is this?
4. This "Celebrity" made his mark mostly on his own, but it didn't stop him from deciding to "Start a Band" for a song. He's had some "Little Moments" as well. Who is he?
5. This next singer has been "Blessed", and maybe wonders "Where Would You Be" especially on "Independence Day". Who is she?
6. This next artist comes to you "Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue" and sometimes realizes that "I Want to Talk About Me". You might be able to find him down in the "Trailerhood". Who is he?
7. This band might wish they were "Knee Deep" and have "Whatever It Is". Maybe they might even enjoy a little "Chicken Fried". Which band would this be?
8. This next female act was "Born to Fly" but might need to get "A Little Bit Stronger". But after all, she "Could Not Ask For More". Who is she?
9. This singer has definitely "Gone Country", actually that's "Where I Come From" as well. This singer is "Right on the Money". Who is this legend of country music?
10. This final artist was once "Young" like you and me. He's got "The Good Stuff" and "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems". Who is he?
Source: Author George95
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.