Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. From 1995, who would you hear singing this chorus?
"The heart is a lonely hunter
With only one desire
To find some lastin' comfort
In the arms of a lover's fire"
2. She was born Christina Claire Cimenella, but we know her as who?
"I've been a rock and I've got my fences
I never let them down
When it comes to love, I keep my senses
I don't get kicked around"
3. Do you know who sings this chorus ... "Everybody Knows" this one, right?
"When I said it would suit me fine
If you were out of sight and out of mind
That wasn't me talking
That was my wounded pride"
4. In 2006, she embarked on her "Soul2Soul II Tour" - whose tour was this?
"Baby tell me where'd you ever learn
To fight without sayin' a word
Then waltz back into my life"
5. She wants nothing to do with this guy ... he just doesn't "understand" "no". Do you recognize the voice behind this second verse?
"I appreciate the drink
And the rose was nice of you
I don't mean to be so mean
But I don't think I'm getting through"
6. She "can't imagine any greater fear" ... so who sings the following chorus?
"If I had to run
If I had to crawl
If I had to swim a hundred rivers
Just to climb a thousand walls"
7. Do you recall who "ended up of south of Memphis, workin' down in Riverside"?
"I didn't expect to see him one hot July morning
His hair was longer but his eyes were the same old blue
He said, I've missed you for so long, oh baby, what can I do?"
8. At fourteen years old, she and Eddy Arnold were yodeling partners ... do you know who?
"Standing on the border
Looking out into the great unknown
I can feel my heart beating faster
As I step out on my own"
9. She has come to the conclusion that "the shortest distance between two points is a straight line" ... who is this singer?
"How do I get there from here?
How do I make you see?
How do I tell you what my heart's been telling me?"
10. "Were you starting to worry I was finally getting over you" she asks before the chorus ... do you remember these lyrics and who sang them?
"You're easy on the eyes
Hard on the heart
You look so good
But the way things look
Ain't the way they are"
Source: Author annanne
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.