Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the song, "This Is Country Music", Brad Paisley references a song by singing, "And do you wish somebody had the nerve to tell that stupid boss of yours to shove it, next time he yells at you?" Who had a number one hit with, "Take This Job and Shove It"?
2. Who sings "He Stopped Loving Her Today"?
3. Who sings "Hello Darlin'"?
4. Who sings "God Bless The USA"?
5. Who sings "Amarillo By Morning"?
6. Who sings "Stand By Your Man"?
7. Who sings "Mama Tried"?
8. Who sings "Take Me Home (Country Roads)"?
9. Who sings "I Walk The Line"?
10. Who sings "A Country Boy Can Survive"?
Source: Author zil_ennov
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.