Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Righteous Brothers were not real brothers, but consisted of Bill Medley and which other singer?
2. Flanagan and Allen were a British duo who combined both singing and comedy in their act. Among other things, this led to a very successful recording career. They are associated with which war in particular?
3. Which duet performed the song "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" after it was selected for the finale of the movie "Dirty Dancing"?
4. Charlie and Craig Reid were identical twins from Scotland. They achieved chart success under which name?
5. A duet written by Frank Loesser, it has been recorded many times, but my favorite is the duet by Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Jordan. Can you identify the name of the song from these lyrics?
"My father will be pacing the floor - Listen to the fireplace roar
So really I'd better scurry - Beautiful, please don't hurry
Maybe just a half a drink more - Put some records on while I pour"
6. George and Ira Gershwin created the song "Let's Call the Whole Thing Off" for the movie "Shall We Dance". Who performed the number?
7. Released in 1983, "Islands in the Stream" was made famous by the singing duet, Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton. Which famous band wrote the song?
8. Which instrumental duet was performed in the movie "Deliverance"?
9. Which duet by Barbara Streisand and Neil Diamond made it to number one on the Billboard charts in 1978?
10. In a triumph of technology, which song did daughter Natalie record as a duet with her father?
Source: Author mlcmlc
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.