Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the song, "My Lovely Lady," what does the Lovely Lady like to eat?
2. In "Defying Gravity," on what does the song claim that we live?
3. Complete the following lyrics: "I'm growing older but not up, my ______________ is pleasantly stuck."
4. Jimmy has had many number one singles of his own in his career.
5. In "Jamaica Mistaka," the travelers were mistaken for drug smugglers. Why had they really gone to Jamaica?
6. In Jimmy's old classic, "Death of an Unpopluar Poet," to whom did the unpopular poet leave his estate?
7. "A1A" is the name of a famous Florida highway. It is also the name of one of Jimmy's songs.
8. The song "Margaritaville" contains a "lost verse," which is only sung at concerts. According to this verse, what do the old men wear?
9. Who does the singer battle in the song "Miss You So Badly"?
10. Complets the following lyrics: "Bring back the magic, don't make life so ______."
Source: Author james_israel
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.