Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Rehearsals for the 'Destroyer' tour took place in an airplane hangar in what city?
2. The first show of the tour was postponed due to last minute complications with the set design. Where was the first show of the tour scheduled to have taken place?
3. On August 20th, 1976 KISS played for a crowd of over 42,000 fans (the largest of their career at that point) at what venue?
4. On August 14th, KISS made an in-store appearance to raise money for the Muscular Distrophy Association at a Peaches Records and Tapes store in what southern city?
5. In what city did a near riot occur when the venue refused to open their doors on time to a general admission show? Several of the glass doors were shattered and injuries and arrests were reported. Thankfully there were no deaths.
6. "Beth" was performed throughout the Destroyer tour.
7. KISS' financial manager C.K. Lendt joined the band while in the midst of the Destroyer tour. He detailed the first meeting in his book "KISS and Sell". At what venue did this meeting take place?
8. The "God of Thunder" machine was a stage prop that ultimately was never used owing to its lack of dependency. It was a lightning conductor originally designed for what classic horror film?
9. Ace Frehley was electrocuted while on stage during this tour.
10. Where was the final show of the 'Destroyer' tour?
Source: Author gemini67
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.