Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the first leader of the band?
2. The first Floyd LP contained a song written by legendary bluesman Muddy Waters
3. What instrument was Rick Wright playing in the early stages of the band that later would become Pink Floyd?
4. Who was the sound engineer on some Floyd albums, who later started his own successful band?
5. There are claims that "The Great Gig In The Sky" was co-written by Clare Torry.
6. In 1979 Waters presented two sets of songs to other band members, saying one of these sets will appear on the next Floyd album. One of the song sets was "The Wall", the other was...
7. Rick Wright co-wrote some songs on "A Momentary Lapse Of Reason"
8. Nick Mason co-wrote some songs on "The Division Bell".
9. A famous scientist is heard on "The Division Bell".
10. A famous Polish soundtrack composer contributed to David Gilmour's "On An Island".
Source: Author Strzyz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.