Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who is the first person seen in Volume 1?
2. Formula One race driver Jackie Stewart described a meeting with which band member?
3. In the "Bohemian Rhapsody" montage in Volume 1, who forgot the words to the song?
4. Who came up with the idea to dress in drag for the "I Want to Break Free" video?
5. In Volume 1, what was the name of the roadie who had claimed Queen would never make it?
6. Volume 2 features Queen's "conquering of North America." In the montage of clips that introduced the 1977 U.S. Tour, whose footprints can be seen at the Chinese Theatre?
7. Volume 3 of "The Magic Years" concentrates on what?
8. At the beginning of Volume 2, Ringo Starr and Barbara Bach are "interviewed" by an unseen voice. What did it take for Ringo and his wife to "like" Queen?
9. In the segment with Ringo Starr and Barbara Bach, who was the unseen voice "interviewing" them?
10. In the Korean TV segment of Volume 2, which band members were shown?
11. What is the name of the British DJ who was "attacked" by Freddie Mercury in Volume 2?
12. Brian May was called "The Governor" by what rock guitarist?
13. In Volume 1, Billy Squier tells a story of a time when Freddie Mercury walked into a restaurant wearing a pair of pants so tight, he had to undo them before sitting down. What kind of pants were they?
14. At one time, Freddie Mercury, Elton John, and Rod Stewart were jokingly talking about forming a new group together. What was the name of that group?
15. What was the first non-Queen song performed in "The Magic Years" (HINT -- Concert footage in Volume 2)?
16. In Volume 3, Elton John talks about Freddie Mercury and the price of celebrity. In the story, he says Freddie doesn't know how much an egg or a pint of milk costs, but what does he know the price of?
17. Queen's appearance on "Saturday Night Live" (shown in Volume 2) was their only live U.S. television appearance. On what date did they play?
18. Who was the host of "Saturday Night Live" the night Queen performed?
19. In Volume 1, producer Roy Thomas Baker describes the making of "Bohemian Rhapsody". Where is he as he tells this story?
20. What is the name of Queen's first manager?
21. Volume 3 of the documentary begins and ends with what song?
22. In Volume 2, there is a segment about Queen's 1985 tour of Australia, but nothing seemed to go right one night. What rock star attended that show?
23. In Volume 2, during Queen's first visit to Japan in April 1975, which member was "nominated" to speak on behalf of the band during their press conference?
24. At the end of the 1975 Japan segment, the band take a moment to say their thanks and farewells to the Japanese people in a cleverly-edited piece. Which band member was the greatest camera hog?
25. Which of these bands was one of the opening acts for Queen when they played Wembley Stadium in 1986?
Source: Author robmeister
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.