Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was Freddie Mercury's original surname?
2. On which date was Queen's first album released?
3. What was Queen's first ever UK Number One?
4. Who sang on and co-wrote "Under Pressure"?
5. Queen played two dates at Wembley Stadium during the "Magic Tour" in 1986- on which dates did they play at Wembley?
6. When did Freddie Mercury announce to the world that he had AIDS?
7. What was Queen's biggest hit in America?
8. What band were Brian May and Roger Taylor in before they joined Queen?
9. What was the last Queen album to be released? (as of May 2003)
10. Who sang on "No-one But You, (Only The Good Die Young)"?
Source: Author iainscott2002
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.