Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where does the newscaster say the accident happened?
2. Where was the driver that died in the wreck from?
3. What caused the accident?
4. How did the youth die?
5. What happened to the other driver?
6. County legislators were going to rally to the aid of this striking group of workers. Which one?
7. It has long been generally believed that this member of the group played the radio newscaster.
8. What background noise do you hear the person listening to the news making?
9. When the driver of the car gets in and starts the car, it starts on the first try.
10. What Kiss classic is playing on the radio as the driver drives on?
Source: Author dipweed
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.