Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Brian Johnson was born on Tyneside in the north of England, but is only half English. Where was his mother born?
2. What was Bon Scott's full name?
3. Which glam rock band did Brian Johnson found in 1972?
4. Why was Bon Scott rejected when he tried to join the Australian army?
5. One of the two videos made for a particular AC/DC song was filmed in Brian Johnson's home town in north east England. Which song was this?
6. With which band did Bon Scott release the albums "Flaming Galah" and "Livestock" in the early 1970s?
7. In a TV interview with Jeremy Clarkson, on the motoring show "Top Gear", Brian Johnson said that his favourite toy as a child was one his father made for him. What was it?
8. In which city did Bon Scott die?
9. Bon Scott was in a band named Fang who were the support act for a band with Brian Johnson as the lead singer?
10. Which was the first AC/DC album to feature Brian Johnson's vocals, after the untimely death of Bon Scott?
Source: Author Rowena8482
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.