Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. From which early, lesser-known Madonna track is this line taken: 'Walking down a crowded avenue'?
2. Which of the following lines has been taken from the 1991 song 'Rescue Me'?
3. 'This masquerade is getting older' is a line included in which famous Madonna ballad?
4. Featured on the controversial Blond Ambition Tour: 'Vogue' is one of Madonna's most famous songs; which of the following famous names is not included in the 'Vogue rap'?
5. Finish the line to Madonna's 'Ghetto Fabulous' hit Music: 'Don't think of yesterday, and I don't look at the clock _______ '
6. Which Madonna song was the theme to the 1994 motion picture 'With Honors' (1994)?
7. The 'American Life' album was released in 2003. Which of the following songs is not included on the record?
8. This line is from Madonna's 1993 single 'Bad Girl', fill in the missing word: 'I don't want to cause you any ____ but I love you just the same'
9. Who sang backing vocals on the 1994 hit 'Take A Bow'?
10. Which Madonna hit is this line borrowed from: 'When you're trying hard to be your best, could you be a little less'?
11. Madonna played Eva Peron in the film 'Evita' (1996). Which of the following songs was not included on the film's soundtrack?
12. The 1991 hit 'Justify My Love' was written by Madonna and which other famous singer?
13. Which of the following music videos consists of an animation, and does not feature Madonna in person?
14. Which of the following songs featured on the soundtrack to 'Who's That Girl', the 1987 movie starring Madonna?
15. Finish the line from the song 'Nothing Really Matters': 'Looking at my life, it's very clear to me ___________ '
16. From which album is the song 'Fever'?
17. Which of the following videos won Madonna second place in a chart featuring the best pop videos ever made on VH1 recently?
18. Which of these songs is dedicated to Madonna's daughter Lourdes?
19. What was the title of Madonna's second Greatest Hits album?
20. On which film were the songs 'Now I'm Following You' and 'Sooner or Later' featured?
21. Which car does Madonna say she drives in her 2003 single 'American Life'?
22. In which music video does Madonna showcase gothic style makeup and clothes?
23. With which song about the trials and tribulations of family life did Madonna close her Blond Ambition show?
24. In the documentary 'Truth Or Dare', which film star does Madonna famously offend?
25. What was the name of Madonna's first world tour?
Source: Author Ringwrong
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.