Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'She's a five foot ten in catsuit and ______ eyes' - What is the missing word here?
2. 'Cos I never wanna see you ________' - Never wanna see you what?
3. 'And there's nothing left here to remind me, just a memory of your ______' - Can you complete this lyric?
4. 'And my chances slipped away with each time I _______' - What did those Westlife boys do to make their chances slip away?
5. 'When we danced and we sang and we ______ all night' - which word goes in here?
6. 'Just a smile and the ______ is gone, can hardly believe it' - Do you know this one?
7. 'Baby, you should've _______ me, when you were lonely' - Which word completes this Westlife song lyric?
8. 'I know that you get me, get me through the _______' - This one is from the album released in 2001 - do you know what the missing word is?
9. 'All you have to do is close your eyes and just reach out your _______' - can you complete this song which Westlife covered?
10. 'You know I can't afford to buy her ______' - What can't Westlife's salary stretch to?
11. 'It's the ________ that she wears' - Can you complete this one?
12. 'You can take the _____ even if you fail' - OK, which of these words belongs here?
13. 'Some find it in the face of their ________' - In the face of who?
14. 'Funny how life can be so ________' - which word fits in here?
15. 'Other ______ will come along, they always do' - What will come and go, according to this lyric?
16. 'I'm too shy to ask, I'm too ______ to lose' - which word...?
17. 'Overseas from coast to coast, to find the ______ I love the most' - You MUST know this one!!!!
18. 'I just close my eyes and you're in my _______' - What about this one....?
19. 'Together we've climbed hills and ______' - Can you finish this lyric?
20. 'Can't you see why they can't ______ you' - Go on, can you do this one?
Source: Author Bronte
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor silverginger
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.