Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Using a Classical Music term, Zappa called each side of the record as "#1 (or #2) in a series of UNDERGROUND what?
2. On "Invocation and Ritual Dance of the Young Pumpkin", immediately prior to a rip-roaring guitar solo, Frank quotes which piece of music?
3. What is "Uncle Bernie's Farm" about?
4. What does the opening track "Plastic People" immediately quote?
5. "Amnesia Vivace" opens with a quote from which piece?
6. In "Son of Suzy Creamcheese," Zappa mentions which famous Hollywood eatery? ("Cruised the Strip and went to _________")
7. "America Drinks & Goes Home" would seem a strange song for somebody else to cover. Nevertheless, one of Zappa's band members would record this strange tune on his own album. Who was it?
8. Which of these is true?
9. There are many occurrences of the word "pumpkin" on this album. Who is Zappa talking about when he refers to "my pumpkin"?
10. What is the difference between "America Drinks" and "America Drinks & Goes Home"?
Source: Author elsa65
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.