Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which London street was the location of the rehearsal room where Zeppelin first jammed together?
2. What was the first song they performed ?
3. What song contains the lyric?
"One of these days and it won't be long you'll look for me and baby I'll be gone".
4. How many tracks off the Presence album were actually played live by Led Zeppelin before John Bonham died?
5. What single is considered to be Jimmy Page's first ever recording?
6. Which of these tracks was never performed live in concert by Led Zeppelin.
7. What number did the single 'Fool In The Rain' reach in the U.S. Billboard charts in 1979.
8. At which venue did Zeppelin achieve the largest attendance record for one act on one night?
9. From which song is the lyric?
"A ray of sunshine melts the clouds and blows my blues away"
10. Which of these sixties singles did Jimmy Page not play on?
11. How many tickets were sold in total for Zeppelin's five nights at London's Earls court in 1975.
12. On which album track did Jimmy Page first use a banjo?
13. Who was the owner of Stargroves where most of the album Houses Of The Holy was recorded?
14. Which of these tracks was recorded at Stargroves but did not make it onto the Houses Of The Holy album?
15. On which album track did Jimmy Page first use a pedal steel guitar?
16. At which London studio did Led Zeppelin first work on tracks for the fourth album, before moving to Headley Grange?
17. With whom did J.P.Jones play bass for at their free concert in Hyde Park, London in 1974 ?
18. How many Led Zeppelin song titles include words that are in brackets?
19. What is the longest studio track? Clocking in at 11 minutes 4 seconds.
20. Which song contains the following lyric?
"Tell all your friends around the world, ain't no companion like a blue eyed merle".
Source: Author zosimos
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.