Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what range was Elizabeth's height estimated to be?
2. Elizabeth had a motto. The English translation is 'always the same'. What was it in Latin?
3. Complete this quote: 'There is no marvel in a woman learning to speak, but there would be in teaching her to ...'
4. In August 1588 Elizabeth I, when there was still the danger of a Spanish invasion, Elizabeth I delivered a now famous speech to her troops in which she said, 'I know I have the body of a weak, feeble woman; but I have the heart and stomach of a king, and of a king of England too'. Where did she deliver this speech?
5. There is no written document of any kind in which Elizabeth I left the throne of England to James VI of Scotland.
6. "With your head and my purse, we could do anything." Who did Elizabeth say this to?
7. What was one of Elizabeth's favourite pastimes?
8. Who was Elizabeth rumored to have had an affair with when she was a teenager?
9. Elizabeth I had a quick and furious temper.
10. What languages did Elizabeth speak?
Source: Author kim36
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.