Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Many historians believe that Elizabeth I suffered from what disorder?
2. What two instruments was Elizabeth said to be extremely talented on?
3. What dance did Elizabeth order to be played each morning?
4. In 1570 Pope Pius V issued a Bull against Elizabeth I. What did it say or do?
5. What palace was considered to have a spell cast upon it because nearly everyone who entered was stricken by smallpox?
6. King Philip of Spain sent further fleets of ships to England after the defeat of the Spanish Armada.
7. What did a lady of Queen Katherine Parr's court say of the Princess Elizabeth's religious feelings?
8. Who did the Roman Catholic Church and its followers believe was the rightful Queen of England?
9. What did King Philip of Spain's son, Philip III, say was the reason for the war between Spain and England?
10. Elizabeth named James VI of Scotland as her successor.
Source: Author lizzie2108
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.