Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Young Elizabeth was so neglected by her father, Henry VIII, that she had to wear clothes that were too small.
2. Princess Elizabeth disliked her cousin, Lady Jane Grey.
3. On the death of Thomas Seymour, Elizabeth whispered: "This day died a man of much wit, but very little judgment".
4. Princess Elizabeth was so heartbroken on the death of Thomas Seymour, that she vowed never to marry.
5. Princess Elizabeth and Robert Dudley were both imprisoned in the Tower of London at the same time, and only a walkway separated them.
6. Queen Elizabeth was afraid of mice.
7. Queen Elizabeth never smiled.
8. Queen Elizabeth had a very bad temper.
9. Queen Elizabeth beat her maids of honor regularly.
10. Queen Elizabeth swore and spat.
11. Queen Elizabeth had lots of lovers.
12. Queen Elizabeth had secret children.
13. On one or more occasions Queen Elizabeth dressed relatively plainly to disguise herself as 'an ordinary woman'.
14. Queen Elizabeth never mentioned her mother's name.
15. Queen Elizabeth was bald.
16. Queen Elizabeth had a sixth finger on one hand like her mother.
17. Queen Elizabeth had black teeth.
18. Queen Elizabeth was so afraid of having a tooth taken out, that one of her Archbishops had to show her that the pain was bearable by having a tooth out himself.
19. Queen Elizabeth had nicknames for her favorite courtiers.
20. Queen Elizabeth was really Shakespeare.
21. Queen Elizabeth was really a man.
22. Queen Elizabeth was always having heads chopped off.
23. Queen Elizabeth was superstitious and had an interest in the occult.
24. Sir Walter Raleigh laid his cloak before Elizabeth in the mud.
25. Queen Elizabeth rarely had a bath.
Source: Author lizzie2108
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.