Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was Elizabeth's mother?
2. Who was Elizabeth's father?
3. What fate befell Elizabeth's mother?
4. What were the 'official' charges that led to her mother's fate?
5. What important position did Elizabeth's father bestow upon himself that changes history hugely?
6. Elizabeth escaped execution by a whisker after being sent to the Tower under the suspicion of treasonable involvement in Wyatt's revolt. In escape she was released into a lengthy house arrest. Where was she held?
7. To whom does she make this infamous speech?
"I do consider that a multitude doth make rather discord and confusion, than good counsel"?
8. What was the date of Elizabeth's coronation?
9. Who was Elizabeth's Chief Minister when she came to the throne?
10. The Abbey, the Tower and the Southwark Cathedral are three of the four buildings in London that are still recognisable from her reign. Which other major building in London is the fourth?
Source: Author doomed
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.