Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When Frida Kahlo was born, what first name was she given?
2. What was her nationality?
3. When she was at school she wanted to be an artist.
4. In what year did she join the Mexican Communist Party and fall in love with Diego Rivera?
5. How did her first pregnancy end?
6. In 1928 Frida painted a portrait of a woman who went on to have an affair with her husband Diego Rivera. Who was the woman?
7. Where was the first solo exhibition of Frida Kahlo's works held?
8. Kahlo travelled to Paris in 1939, where she exhibited her works at the Renou and Colle gallery and met which group of painters?
9. What did she do in 1948?
10. What was the date of Frida Kahlo's death?
Source: Author vickivixen82
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Lanni
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.