Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Interestingly, I found that Princess Diana was born on which of the Queen's estates?
2. When Diana's father became Earl Spencer, the family moved to which ancestral home?
3. The Spencer women have been very influential in shaping the culture of their age for over three hundred years. Which Queen of England was friends with Sarah Jenyns, who was the seventh great-grandmother of Princess Diana?
4. Thanks to Diana's father, John Spencer, we know much about Diana's early life. How did he preserve this information?
5. What type of toys did Diana particularly enjoy as a young child?
6. Which nursery school did Diana attend?
7. As a child growing up, Diana's favorite pet was Marmalade, who was which type of animal?
8. Which of the following activities, according to the "Diana: a celebration" exhibition guide, did Diana do "for hours on end"?
9. After Diana completed her studies at West Heath, a girl's school, where did she go to attend finishing school?
10. At the time of her engagement, Diana was sharing a flat with a group of close friends at Coleherne Court, Earls Court, and working at what type of job?
Source: Author ponycargirl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.