Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Lady Diana Spencer was born on July 1, 1961. What was the middle name her parents gave her and for whom was she named?
2. Lady Diana attended a finishing school in Switzerland. What was the name of the school?
3. Where was Diana first photographed with Prince Charles as their courtship began?
4. Who gave Diana the famous "Lady Di" fringed hair cut, and also did her hair on her wedding day?
5. Who was Lady-in-Waiting to Princess Diana for all the years she was married?
6. What completes this statement, issued in 1992? 'It is announced from Buckingham Palace that with regret that ...'
7. What is the name of the "Panorama" interviewer that got Diana to admit to her affair with Major James Hewitt?
8. According to Diana, why was her marriage to Charles "a bit crowded"?
9. Who is credited with giving Diana the title "The People's Princess"?
10. How many charities did Princess Diana serve over the years?
Source: Author CAOnline
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.