Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Is it polite to keep your options open and invite your ex-girlfriend to your wedding, you know, just in case....? Well Prince Charles may have done this with which invite to his first wedding?
2. This comedian, who attended the wedding of Lady Diana and Prince Charles, wrote them a humorous poem as a gift. Who's the goon who had the nerve to do that?
3. The British Prime Minister at the time attended the 1981 wedding of the century. What was the name of this leader?
4. King Juan Carlos of this country was invited to the wedding of Charles and Diana but declined. What country was he King of?
5. What's the connection of wedding guests Patrick and Mary Robertson to Lady Diana?
6. Who was the highest ranking attendee from the USA who attended the 1981 royal wedding?
7. How many siblings of Lady Di attended her wedding?
8. Clementine Hambro, the lucky five year old bridesmaid at the 1981 royal event, is great-granddaughter of which renowned British politician?
9. Governors-General of all these countries EXCEPT which one attended Charles and Diana's wedding?
10. When this Welsh comedian died in 2001, his funeral was attended by Prince Charles. What's the name of this man who was a guest at Charles and Diana's wedding in 1981?
Source: Author ramonesrule
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.