Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following is NOT descended from Queen Victoria more than once?
2. In 1994, Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg married Sibilla Weiller. What child of Queen Victoria is Sibilla descended from?
3. How many grandchildren did the Queen and the Prince Consort have in all?
4. How many of Queen Victoria's grandchildren became reigning monarchs?
5. Prince Henri, Count of Paris is descended from Queen Victoria.
6. How are Victoria of Sweden, Haakon of Norway, Pavlos of Greece(defunct), Frederik of Denmark, Charles of UK, Alexander of Yugoslavia (defunct) and Felipe of Spain descended from Queen Victoria?
7. Who was the first of Victoria's descendants to die?
8. What one of Victoria's children had the most children?
9. What descendant of Queen Victoria is the namesake of the Canadian province of Alberta?
10. Queen Victoria wanted all of her male-line descendants to carry the name Victoria or Albert.
Source: Author royalty101
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Snowman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.