Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 1. I only have a few sentences written about me. They're in I Chronicles.
2. My prayer to God to stretch my boundaries has made me the subject of a few books for all ages.
3. My name means pain.
Who am I?
2. 1. I am a son of David.
2. I was extremely vain and disloyal to my father and caused a lot of problems because of my selfish ways.
3. I was killed by Joab, one of David's commanders, with three spears.
3. 1. I am a book of the Bible, among the prophets.
2. My book starts with a prophecy about a drought or famine and a plague of locusts.
3. My name is usually interpreted as "Yahweh is God."
What book am I?
4. 1. This story can be found in Ezekiel 37.
2. This is the prophecy of the Jews returning to Israel, the promised land.
3. During this story, the Lord is speaking directly to the prophet and telling him what to do.
What Old Testament story am I?
5. 1. I was one of the 12 disciples of Jesus.
2. I credited with writing two books in the New Testament.
3. I was a fisherman before I met Jesus and became a follower of Him.
6. 1. Although there are many promises of blessings throughout the Bible for various reasons, I am the only book of the Bible that promises a blessing to those who simply read the text.
2. My pages contain only apocalyptic literature.
3. Some of the earliest manuscripts of this book are titled the Apocalypse of John.
Which book am I?
7. 1. Chapter 13 of I Corinthians is about this topic.
2. When a lawyer tests Jesus by asking what the greatest commandment is, Jesus's responses both contain this topic.
3. Many of the Psalms also contain this topic.
What am I?
8. 1. This is the longest chapter of the Bible.
2. This chapter is written as an acrostic poem. In each stanza, each line begins with the same letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
3. Almost every verse contains a synonym for the Torah.
Which book and chapter am I?
9. 1. My name means "wished-for child," "bitterness," or "lifted up."
2. Moses and Aaron were my brothers.
3. I'm the one who hid Moses, at my mother's request, along the river to save him from the Pharaoh's order to kill all the baby boys.
10. 1. My first Bible appearance is in the Book of Acts.
2. Paul asked me to accompany him on his second missionary journey to Derbe, Lystra, Troas, Phillipi, Thessalonica, and Beroea.
3. I was in prison with Paul, praying and singing to God, when an earthquake came, opened the prison doors, and broke the chains.
Source: Author rsantan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.