Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The ancient Egyptian deity known as Nun was thought to be the father of which of these other beings?
2. The Greek god of sleep was Hypnos and he was reputed to be the half-brother of which of the following gods?
3. Surya is the Hindu deity of which of the following?
4. Amaterasu is the sun goddess in which of the following Asian-based religions?
5. In Nordic Mythology, which of these beings was believed to be the wife of Odin?
6. What is the English translation of the word "Quetzalcoatl", one of the most important deities in Mesoamerica?
7. Cerridwen is the Greek goddess of seduction.
8. Nootaikok is the Maori goddess of snow.
9. What is the name of the Roman goddess who is usually depicted with an owl and thought to have been born from the head of Jupiter?
10. Which of these beings was the chief god of Babylonia?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.