Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many different coloured balls are used in snooker?
2. How many runs are scored in cricket, if the ball goes over the boundary without touching the ground?
3. Which soccer team plays at Anfield?
4. In a standard game of darts, what is the minimum number of darts required to finish from 501, finishing on a double?
5. What positions make up the front line of a rugby scrum?
6. In cricket, how many balls make up an over?
7. How many teams in the annual "Thames Boat Race"?
8. Where would you find 'The Chair' and 'Bechers Brook'?
9. How many points are needed to win at a regular game of cribbage?
10. In Crown Green Bowling, how many times does a player bowl at the Jack in one end?
Source: Author awkins
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.