Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. HORSE RACING: The Grand National, held at Aintree, is raced over what distance?
2. FOOTBALL (SOCCER): In which country do the Kaizer Chiefs play?
3. ATHLETICS: Colin Jackson is a famous British athlete. Which discipline is his claim to fame?
4. GOLF: "Swilken Bridge" belongs to which golf course?
5. MOTORSPORT: David Pinkney is known for two reasons. He became the chairman of Luton Town football club, and does some motor racing. Which series did he race in?
6. CRICKET: How many runs are scored if the ball happens to hit the wicketkeeper's helmet lying on the ground?
7. SNOOKER: What was Alex Higgins' nickname?
8. BOXING: Amir Khan's rise to fame began in the 2004 Olympics. What medal did he get?
9. Gail Emms and Nathan Robertson were successful figures in which sport?
10. TENNIS: Roland Garros is the venue for which major tennis championship?
Source: Author richard_n413
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.