Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. All these men won World Cup medals playing for England. Which of them was the only one allowed (legally) to use his hands?
2. Gail Emms won a silver medal at the Athens Olympics in 2004 in partnership with which man?
3. All of these cricketers were in the victorious Ashes team of 2010-11. Which of them was picked primarily for his prowess with the item pictured?
4. All four of these men were medal winners at the 2012 Olympics in London, but which one was the expert on the apparatus in the picture?
5. All these men know how to hit a ball across a net, but which of them made his name in the 1960s and 1970s in the sport depicted in the photo?
6. These four players have all won major golf tournaments in the USA. Which of them was the first to win the coveted green jacket, when he won at Augusta in 1988?
7. All four of these men have been world champions in their sport, but only one of them would have been helped, rather than hindered, by the equipment pictured. Which one?
8. These four football players were all regular first team players for Manchester United, but only one of them was also able to play for the English national team. Which one?
9. Britain's long wait for a grand slam champion came to an end when Andy Murray won the US Open in 2012. Which player raised the UK's hopes briefly in 1997 when he reached the final of the same tournament, before losing to Pat Rafter?
10. Winning at your home Grand Prix is especially sweet for a Formula One driver. Which double world champion was the first to win his home GP on five occasions?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.