Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What type of competition is the Ryder Cup ?
2. The America's Cup is what type of competition?
3. St. Andrews in Scotland and Sunningdale in Berks England are famous for which of the following?
4. The famous race competition annually held between Putney and Mortlake is what?
5. What are all the names Newmarket, Aintree, and Sandown Park, popular for in the U.K. ?
6. Which of the following is Henley in Oxfordshire famous for?
7. The T.T. Races on the Isle of Man (in June), and the Annual Manx Grand Prix (in September) are both what type of events?
8. Which of these soccer-grounds is famous for its "Kop"?
9. Cowdray Park and Hurlingham are famous locations in which type of sport?
10. The Oaks, the St. Leger, and the Derby, are associated with which of the following?
Source: Author flem-ish
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.