Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following statements is untrue about the legendary Montreal Canadiens superstar Howie Morenz?
2. Who was the fourth player to captain the Montreal Maroons hockey team?
3. Who led the National Hockey League in scoring during the 1943-44 season?
4. Maurice Richard set an National Hockey League record in 1944 for most amount of points in a single game. What were his totals for that game?
5. Bill Barilko was a defenseman for the Toronto Maple Leafs in the 1940s and early 1950s. On April 21st, 1951, he scored the Stanley Cup winning goal for the Toronto Maple Leafs. How many years was it before the Maple Leafs won the Stanley Cup again?
6. Why was superstar Bobby Hull not able to participate in the 1972 Canada-Russia Summit Series?
7. For how long did Patrick Roy play during his first N.H.L. game?
8. In what placing was Daniel Alfredsson drafted overall in 1994?
9. Who was the first American hockey team to win the Stanley Cup?
10. In 1970, Bobby Orr scored the Stanley Cup winning goal for the Boston Bruins in overtime on a one-timer shot from in front of the St. Louis Blues net. An angry St. Louis Blues defenseman tripped Bobby with his stick and sent him flying in the air. What was the name of this St. Louis Blues defenseman?
Source: Author blazerfan004
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.