Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these characters does not appear in Season 6?
2. In this season, a woman died because of a doctor's lack of attention. Which doctor caused her death?
3. In this season, Owen brought a new surgeon to Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital. Who is he/she?
4. Which doctor changed the color of her hair in this season?
5. While being chief, Derek reestablished the conferences where doctors talk about former surgeries and medical issues. Dr. Webber talked about a patient who had AIDS and Dr. Bailey talked about her internship. Who was the other doctor who talked in the conference?
6. Dr. Webber's patient, Allison Clark, was declared brain dead and one of the interns had to unplug the machines. The patient's husband didn't agree with this. Who was the doctor that unplugged the machine?
7. The husband of Dr. Webber's patient, Alison, didn't agree with the doctors' decision to unplug her life support. What was the husband's name?
8. In the two-part season finale, which doctor gave the gunman the directions to the Chief's office?
9. The gunman found Dr. Percy and shots him. Then he pointed the gun at Dr. Bailey, who was hidden under one of the beds. He asked her: "Are you a surgeon?" She answered him. What did Miranda Bailey say?
10. Derek was shot and Cristina was trying to save his life. The shooter has the gun pointed to her head. Then somebody came into the OR and told the murderer to shoot him/her instead. Who was this person?
Source: Author Cardiothoracic
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor guitargoddess
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.